Current version: 0.0.3 (stable)
- OOP (Object-Oriented Programming) system, meaning each object is a class and can be spawned independently as much as the developer wishes.
- MD2 object loading!.
- Basic physics system (untested yet as of 0.0.3 release).
- Loading of JPG/BMP/TIFF/TGA/PNG textures (by the power of two).
- Move, Rotate and Scale objects.
- Create and move multiple lights (up to 8, according to OpenGL limitations, correct me if I'm wrong).
- Create windowed or fullscreen windows in various OSes without changing a bit of code! (thanks to SDL).
- FPS counter on the window's titlebar.
- Change camera's FOV (Field of View) to allow different perspectives on-the-fly.
- Enable/Disable lighting, depth tests, and OpenGL stuff in realtime.
- FullScreen Antialiasing.